https://m.facebook.com/makeourearthgood

follow my page and support.....its really needed.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Bleeding Fashion...

How would you feel if I tell you today, I bought a pair of shoes made out of girl skin or coat made of human skin with accessory made of real human eyes and nails and thread used is human hairs. you will straight away curse me or say I am so cruel, or even say I don't have Ruth on humans. here I would like to question those people who kill these muted animals just for money and cruelly rip of their skin.



Animals like tiger, panda, dear, rhinoceros, crocodiles, zebra, small animals like rabbit, squirrel, skunk, snake, koalas and many more to make expensive apparels, shoes and fashion accessories. These kind of things are still going on in our world, don't we feel pain when we are hurt so just try to feel the same pain these poor animals and birds lead to. Money can only be used to buy animal skin but any Money of any country can't make these precious animals live again once they are dead.



therefore try to stop these kind of crime and protect these precious gift of god, stop buying animal skin product and even complaint about those who buy or sell them.

 

3 comments:

Vijay Kumar h=jain said...

I strictly agree with the views of shilpa. There should be law for this and person who is selling these product should be penalized and punished

Easwar Arumugam said...

I agree with you. Poor animals they for our comforts.

Unknown said...

Thank you but just talking will not help.